What on Earth is a Himalayan salt lamp? Himalayan sea salt is believed to be composed of dried remnants of the original, primal sea dating back to planet Earth’s creation. I’ve talked before about the health benefits of Celtic sea salt and Himalayan salt, but what if I told you that there are actually lamps made from Himalayan salt? It’s true! They’re called salt lamps or salt rock lamps, and yes, they’re actually made from pink Himalayan salt and are able to light your surroundings – but they’re really not bought for their moderate lighting abilities. There are major claims that a Himalayan salt lamp does much more than provide you with a pretty glow. Himalayan salt lamp benefits supposedly include decreasing air pollution, negative ions and electrosmog caused by electronic devices in addition to symptom reduction for people suffering from from asthma, allergies and other illnesses. Are there really healthy Himalayan salt lamp benefits, or are they just a glowing, earthy addition to your home? And how can you tell if your salt lamp is the real deal or a fake? I’m glad you asked. What Is a Himalayan Salt Lamp and Does It Work? Real Himalayan salt lamps are actually solid blocks of Himalayan salt that have been hand-carved. Deep underground mines in Khewra, Pakistan, located on the western edge of the Himalayan Mountains, are the only source of true Himalayan pink Slat
100% Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamp 2-3 Kg with CE certified Italian Made Cable and GE Oven Bulb with Life Time Warranty
* Magic Salt Â chose the Premium Quality crystals for its customerÂ¦ Himalayan Salt Lamp
* Help to reduce Stress ,computer sickness, sinus ,BP.
* Reform the air and kills bacteria and other germs. Makes environment more human friendly to breath, Naturally increase your sleep, Reduce stress and makes you feel light & fresh.
* Each piece is unique, Colour from Pale to dark pink through to Orange or orangey red, Pictures are only for illustration purposes.
* Comes with complete CE according to UK Safety standards electric fitting, Attached on wooden base.