Himalayan Rock Salt Chunks for Sole-Food grade chunks 1kg
Magic Salt ® Himalayan Rock Salt Chunks for Sole-Food grade chunks 1kg
size of Chunks 8 to 12 mm
What is Sole?
Sole (pronounced Solay) is essentially water that has been fully saturated with a natural salt.
This isn’t just a small amount of salt dissolved in water, but rather water that has absorbed as much natural salt as it is able and will not absorb any more (26% to be precise).
The term Sole comes from the Latin “Sol” meaning Sun. We’ve been told for years that salt can be harmful, so the idea of drinking salt water may sound counter-intuitive, but it turns out that this concentrated salt solution can have a variety of health-supporting uses.
This remedy has been used for centuries in some countries and claims both anecdotal and scientifically supported evidence for the following uses:
- “Helps Hydration” The body naturally repairs and detoxifies during sleep, but in doing so, it uses up a good amount of water. This is why we are often more thirsty in the morning. Consuming a salt solution like Sole helps the body re-hydrate.
- “Helps the Body Detoxify” The minerals in Sole make it useful in the natural detoxification that the body already does. Sole is naturally anti-bacterial and can help remove bad bacteria in the body.
- “Boosts Energy” The minerals and stored energy in Sole help boost energy throughout the day.
- “Improving Digestion” Sole stimulates the digestive system promoting food absorption and regularity naturally.
- “Improving blood sugar” Some people note improvements in blood sugar levels after using Sole.
- “A Natural Anti-histamine” Sole can work as a powerful natural anti-histamine. This action is likely due to its balancing effects on the body, and I have noticed this personally.
Magic Salt ®
Magic Salt ®
bath ,body & wellness